Latest information from South Tyrol
The latest information about your stay in South Tyrol and the Corona virus can be found here.
Special measures during COVID-19
Exceptional circumstances require special measures. Full of zest for action we have made the necessary adjustments step by step so that you can enjoy a carefree and relaxing holiday at Bauhof.
- With our online check-in you can check in comfortably and securely from home and enjoy your vacation immediately upon arrival. You will receive access to this in your booking confirmation.
- All our guests are allowed to get tested for COVID-19 in Castelbello for free.
- Depending on the occupancy of the hotel, we either offer our usual breakfast buffet or a lovingly prepared à la carte breakfast box with homemade products.
- Enjoy freedom and give yourself relaxation in our wonderful green garden with 400 sqm.
- The entire Bauhof team wears face masks indoors or while serving.
- Particular attention is paid to cleaning and disinfection. Hand sanitizers are available for you throughout the hotel.
- The sauna area can be booked on an exclusive basis at no extra charge.
We always strive to meet the hygiene requirements as best as possible. But we also need your help and consistency in adhering to the minimum distance rule, regular hand washing and the many other measures. Together, we can do it!
The above measures are temporary and will be adjusted as needed.
Much is uncertain at times like these, but we want you to always feel safe. A lot can happen before your arrival and during your vacation. In order to save you and us costs and upset, we recommend that you take out cancellation insurance: We therefore recommend travel cancellation protection as a precaution for cancellation, early departure and mountain rescue (including helicopter rescue), which you can easily find >>here<< to complete.
NEW: In spite of the pandemic status, Europäische Reiseversicherung also offers coverage in the event of Covid-19! Details can be found >>here<<.
The insurance cost is around 5% of the booked travel price.
In the event of border closings, travel ban, an officially imposed hotel closure, or a lockdown by the government, we offer our guests the following options:
1) You can postpone your vacation at Bauhof to another period of time free of charge. In this case, the deposit that has already been paid will remain in the hotel and will be used for the newly booked vacation. You can inform us of the new desired travel period as soon as it has been determined.
2) You can cancel your vacation with us free of charge. In this case we will immediately transfer the deposit back to you.
In the event of border closures by the government during your vacation in the building yard, you can of course depart at any time and the remaining days booked will be canceled free of charge.
If, for any other reason, you unfortunately have to cancel your holiday with us at Bauhof in 2022, you can rebook or cancel free of charge up to 2 weeks before arrival. If you have already made a deposit to confirm the booking, this will be converted into a voucher for later use.
For any other of the above-mentioned reasons and deadlines, our general cancellation conditions apply (see below).
The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers' Code is not contemplated – however, we are willing to apply the following conditions for withdrawal:
Cancellations up to 6 weeks before arrival are free of charge, after that 80% of the agreed total price will be charged. In the event of cancellation three days or less before arrival, early departure or no-show, 100% will be charged. Cancellations must be communicated in writing and reconfirmed in writing by the hotel.
Notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumers' Code).