Good to know
Special measures during COVID-19
Exceptional circumstances require special measures. Full of zest for action we have made the necessary adjustments step by step so that you can enjoy a carefree and relaxing holiday at the Bauhof:
- Excellent position: Centrally located in the Vinschgau Valley, close to train station and village centre. Directly at the Vinschgau cycle path. Good starting point for excursions, walks, cycle rides and mountain bike tours.
- We are pleased to pick up train and bus passengers at their final stop (Merano / Bolzano).
- Wifi throughout the hotel area.
- Air-conditioned dining room, Zirmstube and bar!
- Our house has a lift.
- A roofed parking lot is available for your car - free of charge.
- Single travellers: Double rooms can also be booked as single rooms. Price on request.
- Pets may also stay with us. Price on request. Please understand that pets are not allowed in the dining room and sauna area.
- Your room is ready from 2 pm on the day of arrival. If you arrive after 6 pm, please let us know your arrival time. Kindly check-out by 10 am.
- In case of cancellation, late arrival or early departure, 80% of the half-board price will be charged according to international hotel standards.
- Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With our cancellation insurance you are financially protected and it also covers in case of COVID-19 disease despite pandemic status.
- To settle your bill we accept cash, debit card, Master and Visa.
- The local tax of 1,50 Euro will be charged per person and night, except for children unter 14 years.